A couple of weeks ago H and I went to Asheville for a weekend getaway. We had a wonderful time and I wanted to share with y’all some of my recommendations for places to eat, drink, and visit. Also, scroll through the pictures below to shop some of my favorite closet staples for cooler weather 🙂
Places to eat & drink:
- Wicked Weed Brewing for food and drinks.
- Biscuit Head for breakfast is A MUST! Hands down the best breakfast I have ever had!
- Corner Kitchen for brunch or a nice dinner. I also recommend taking a stroll through the Biltmore Village while you’re there.
- Posana for a nice dinner, the ambiance is very romantic at night!
- Sierra Nevada for drinks and appetizers to share.
- New Belgium Brewing for just drinks, although there may be a food truck on site serving food.
- Curate– Although H and I did not eat at Curate (it was already booked for the entire weekend), we heard numerous times how good it was…I recommend making a reservation in advanced if you are interested.
Places to go, things to do:
- The Omni Grove Park Inn is absolutely beautiful this time of year. Although we did not stay here overnight, we were still able to walk around outside and explore.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway– What’s a trip to the mountains without a drive to see the fall foliage? I recommend researching the North Carolina experience by milepost when planning an itinerary that accommodates your interests!
*As you may have noticed, H and I planned our trip to Asheville around the local breweries and restaurants 😉
Overall, I would give the weekend five stars! H and I absolutely loved the location of our Airbnb (this is where we stayed) and we both ate/drank very very well 😉 Can’t wait to go back!